The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to Cygnet Infotech and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
Scope and Consent
- Your privacy is very important to Us. We do not publish, sell or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent.
- “Personal Information” is information that can be associated with a specific person or entity and could be used to identify that specific person or entity whether from the information that We have or are likely to have access to. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Any other items of “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information) Rules, 2011 (Privacy Rules) enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
Information we collect:
- When You use Our site, application, services, products, portal or mobile application, We collect and store Your personal information from You. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to provide services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our site to make Your experience safer and easier. Importantly, We only collect that Personal Information about You that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Information You give Us when You use Our Services or register for an account with Us.
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, GSTN ID, branch office address, telephone numbers, email addresses when You register for an account with Us.
- Financial transaction data provided by You shall be retained by Us solely in accordance with the provisions and requirements of GSTN;
- Additional information as mandated by GSTN from time to time will be collected. And retained as per compliance norms of GSTN.
- Billing and related information of Your account will be available with Us for future reference as per Our policy.
Technical and functional management of the Mobile App.
- When You use Our Mobile App, We also process technical data such as Your IP-address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device. We use this data to enable Us to deliver the functionalities of the Mobile App, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Mobile App.
Cookie and its Usage
- “Cookies” are pieces of information that are stored by Your web browser on Your computer’s hard disk, for record-keeping purposes. Cookies only identify Your computer and not You personally.
Personal information from other sources
Use and Retention of Personal information.
- We may use the information We collect about You to:
- provide, maintain, and improve Our Services, including, for example, to facilitate send receipts, provide products and services You request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to users for web, desktop and mobile platform (i.e email, telephone etc.) develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- process transaction and sent intimation through email and SMS on Your registered email id and mobile number;
- verify Your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- send invoices through email and SMS to Your registered email id and mobile number;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of Our Services or illegal activities; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- send communications, We think will be of interest to You, including information about products, services, promotions, GST updates from time to time, where permissible and according to local applicable laws;
- personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements;
- geo-location information to provide You with location-based services (such as, search results, and other personalized content);
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant in accordance with provision of applicable law. In addition, We may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce Our User Agreement and take other actions permitted or required by applicable laws. After it is no longer necessary for Us to retain Your personal information, We may dispose it off in a secure manner according to Our data retention and deletion policies.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
- We may disclose Your Personal Information to deliver information to You that, in some cases, are targeted to Your interests. We minimize the amount of disclosure of Personal Information and disclose only what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, We do not disclose Your personal information to third parties for their promotional, marketing and advertising purposes without Your explicit consent.
- We may be required to disclose Your Personal information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Us to disclose Your information, if so, required under the applicable law.
- You may correct Your account information at any time by logging into Your online web account. If You wish to cancel Your account, please email us at email@example.com and We will process your request in the next two working days. Please note that in some cases We may retain certain information about You as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- When You sign-in, to Your account on Our Services, We may give You the option to stay signed in to Your account for a certain period. If You are using a public or shared computer, We encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser You signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of Your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorization to use the account.
- You can typically end Your signed in session by either signing out and/or clearing Your cookies. If You have certain browser privacy settings enabled, simply closing Your browser may also end Your signed in session. If You are using a public or shared computer You should sign out and/or clear your cookies when You are done using our Services to protect Your account and Your Personal Information.
- To Protect Your privacy and security, We will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to Your personally-identifying information. If You have registered Your profile on Our website, portal or mobile application, Your User ID and Password are required to access Your profile information.
- We seek permission for Our Service for collecting and syncing of contact information from Your system and device as per the permission system used through web and mobile operating system. If You initially permit the collection of this information, iOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on Your mobile device. The Android and other platform does not provide such a setting.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- You may opt out of receiving promotional and marketing messages from Us by following the instructions in those messages or You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You opt out, We may still send You non-promotional communications, such as those about Your account, about Services You have requested, or Our ongoing business relations.
Security and Storage Measure
- We maintain the integrity and security of Your Personal Information. We use industry-standard protocols to protect Your Personal Information and procedures in line with international standard ISO / IEC 27001:2013 Security standards to ensure that the information provided by You is reasonably Secure.
- We seek to store Your Personal Information in secure operating environments that are not accessible to the general public. We also ensure that the security measures are in place to protect against the loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of Your Personal Information by Our employees or third parties, however, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage environment can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so We cannot give an absolute assurance that the information You provide to Us will be secure at all times. If You believe Your account has been abused, please contact us email@example.com.
- We will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to Your Personal Information. We will rely on You for telling Us if You experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in Your information security. We will then seek to investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from our Services and let you know what steps can be taken to rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other proper authorities, may also be required.
- Use of Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You may use Our services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Third Party Privacy Practices
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of Your information once You provide it to a third party and We encourage You to evaluate the privacy and security policies of third party before entering into a transaction and choosing to share Your information.
For purpose of providing the services to You, third party service provider who associate with Cygnet Infotech and involved in managing, handling, storage, processing and transmitting information of Cygnet Infotech and include all Sub-contractor, consultant and/or representatives of third party shall apply and abide by this policy.
Mr. Anuj Telli, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000
Cygnet Infotech Pvt Ltd,
16, Swastik Society Nr. Stadium Circle, Navrangpura Ahmedabad-38009
- WE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DOES NOT HAVE ANY METHOD TO ASSESS OR VERIFY THE VERACITY OF YOUR INFORMATION PROVIDED IS CURRENT OR ACCURATE.